cartoonfox | Mirlo Cai Cárdenas

08 November, 2006

Wii

I don't think I've mentioned before on my blog, but I'm a HUGE Nintendo fan!
I'm eagerly awaiting the launch of Nintendo's new Wii console, and although I have to wait until the UK launch date of December 8th, I have a few things that are helping to make the wait easier.
One of those things is a replica Wiimote that I bought off eBay.
It's from Nintendo of Japan, and was given out at some Japanese Wii press conference, and is also available for VIP members of NoJ.
It's actually a remote control for TV sets, hence the Japanses text next to each button. It doesn't work with my PAL TV though.
Anyway, I thought I would post some photos I took of it (along with my beautiful white Gamecube!).


(Photos came out weird due to the flash)

The remote is a lot smaller than I imagined it would be. As you can see it fits "inside" the width and length of the Gamecube. It's also very light, but still heavy enough to be very comfortable (thanks in part to the two AA batteries).

Hope you enjoy the photos. Anyone else have one of these? Let me know.


Peace